All HomeSpot® products are offered with a 12-months manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period for the product extends to 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Warranty claims must be made directly to HomeSpot Digital. We will take care of all quality related issues with a replacement including any return shipping costs. Your Amazon Order ID will be needed before the warranty claim will be accepted.
We do our best to handle all warranty claims within 24-hours. In most cases, you'll receive a reply much sooner. If you wish to make a claim, please provide us with the following information in the message field using the Amazon Buyer-Seller Messaging System, or email us at cs@HomespotDigital.com
- Your name
- Brief description of the issue
- Order ID#
Phone: 1-408-791-8762 (US)
Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm (PST)
*Limited email support is available outside of our normal business hours.
- Purchases from unauthorized sellers
- Improperly operated devices
- Lost or stolen products
- Purchases made over 12 months ago (unless otherwise stated)
- Free products
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
It begins the day you place your order.
An Amazon order number for a purchase made through Mogeeks
- If you made your purchase through Mogeeks, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
- If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.